Saturday, August 2, 2008

...but I dont have wings...


She finally learned how to make a party pizza all by herself! Take that Jackson! It was so cute how she went from almost freaking out about making it herself and throwing a fit, to a growing smile with each accomplishment...from turning on the oven, setting the temp, opening the pizza box, placing it on the cookie sheet. She got the apron on while she waited for the beep. She used her oven mits to place the pizzas in the oven and set the timer. Twelve minutes later...she got her reward! She smiled at me and said 'I can't believe I know how to make pizza!' My little blue eyes is growing more and more each day. I think she is enjoying it too.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Michelle, I am going to add you to the SFHS Class of '94 blog at this link... http://sfhs1994.blogspot.com/ Can I feature your business in the business section of our blog? You are seriously talented!

Nic and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Hey, it is Natalie G. Your kids are so big I can't even believe it. I have been wondering what happened to you!

Annette said...

Our little Emma is growing up. It's fun to see how excited kids get when they can do things themselves.