Monday, September 29, 2008

A hug is love








So Ellie came home from school today, and Charley was watching the new version of the 'little mermaid' ~
and couldn't believe how funny it was for her to be watching it today, since i just got it from RedBox (love redbox), because the dentist just came to Ellies class and gave her an 'ariel' toothbrush and some toothpaste. Well, Ellie looked at me and said, 'she is gonna love me today!' And she pulls out a toothbrush and asks if she can give it to Charley. I said yes, of course, and then Charley's eyes got all big and said 'for me?' and gave Ellie a great big hug and said, 'I will love you for never!'


Made me smile!

1 comments:

Jaime Miller said...

Don't you just love when they are nice to each other. One of those days makes the 50 other not so nice days worth it!!!