Friday, September 26, 2008

my thing

alright, everyone is aware that Kurt and I are sort of 'musical', if you will....... so lately, i have been really searching for good, new, inspiring music to listen to. sometimess its music that gets me through the day. I know Kurt listens to his ipod all day long at work. Sometimes I will slip a new song (or a new 'oldie') onto his playlist without him knowing! Its kinda fun, gets the heart twittering with anticipation to see if he likes it! Anyway, I am going to post a new song I like and find inspiring to my current moods! I also love the suggestions of new music, something someone else enjoys! Keep in mind that I am the more adventurous in music sometimes than Kurt, He is traditionally a country boy. There will be all sorts of listings! Just look at my playlist for heavens sake! ITs completely random. So my new song for today is from a group called The Used. The song is Blue and Yellow. I adore it. And for a country song to apease the twang in my soul, I recommend Taylor Swift's new song Love Story. Its for girls for sure, but if boys were smart, they would listen to it and learn more about girls!

1 comments:

Allred Family said...

I love music too. I usually post a new song every Monday. Can't wait to hear your playlist.