Sunday, November 30, 2008

{new favorite}

Down The Road~
I am absolutely in love with this song from Kenny Chesney. I haven't always liked his music, every now and then he gets me with a good song., BUT this one hit me right in the face and I love it.

True Colours~
I owe my mom's love for music to helping me discover Eva Cassidy. She always wanted to hear me sing a similar version of her 'over the rainbow', and someday I will make her wish come true. For now, I just love her depth and sound. Its a classic song anyhow, reminds me of a cyndi lauper teddy bear i used to have on a sweatshirt when I was young.

Danny's song~
I don't particularly love Ann Murray's version, but this is one of my most favorite songs to sing with Kurt, so it had to be added. And I couldn't forget about another of my favorite duets with Kurt, Drivin my life away. i think I like the tempo most. Enjoy!! Its a good week for music!

1 comments:

Lesa said...

i wish you could post your music on playlist for all the world to hear, we r all missing out!!!