Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes, I am blogging two times in one day... so sue me.

I have been in a huge Faith Hill mood lately probably because I love her 'where are you christmas?' song from the Grinch movie - which I loaded onto the playlist only to discover that its not even that song! So I loaded up more Faith Hill songs, and discovered 'Shadows' and 'A baby changes everything' and now I love BOTH of these songs. First Shadows...who doesn't want to have someone trust them completely and show their shadows to you...seriously, what trust that would take. Do I do that? Not hardly! or should I say, not often enough.
When I first heard 'A baby changes everything' I wasn't listening real closely to the lyrics, and I was just kinda going about my day when I started relating to the song... only in a few ways about how it changes everything and she had to go away and how she knew the baby was coming because there wasn't any more room. I love the message because it can relate to modern times, as well as the birth of Jesus. Listen to it, its a good song. I love the part where it says 'and she cried' because I cried for 2 months straight when I found out how a baby changes everything.

Also feeling a little lonely and missing my mommy so I have been on a Carpenters kick as well. My mom is a constant reminder of that 70's style sunshine (not that she is a hippie) the type you see in old photographs...just free to love and be loved back. She is just an all around loving person... and somedays I miss having her warm arms around my neck and whispering things in my ear that make me tear up.

I listed the killers because I just love the killers. love them. If they come to vegas, I am sleeping out in a lawn chair to get tickets. And I will turn tricks to pay for the tickets! haha. kidding.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I am so in love with The Killers cover of Romeo & Juliet.