Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why do I ever leave home?

I am not sure. Honestly, I am happy being a homebody. I love not having to go to the grocery store for a week. I am perfectly content to stay and play in the backyard as opposed to going to a city park or something of that nature. So every once in a while I get the bug to leave. I know its insanity. I not only leave, I schedule for people to be my muse and make them suffer through horrendous winds, even on occasion rain, all for my own personal delight. Then not only does it rain like quarters falling from the sky, I am an honest space cadet and leave my duffle bag of clothes in the back of the truck to not just get wet, but soaked. So I leave town to wear the same clothes, undies and all, for 2 days. It must be a subconscious childhood issue coming to the surface in my adulthood. Its all twisted and weird and doesn't make sense.

So how to I repay myself? I do it again 2 weeks later.

Oh yeah, and who as an adult woman still puts her clothes in a 'duffle bag'? Never did get luggage... how nice would that have been?

1 comments:

Denice said...

Are you dry yet?? :) I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.