Monday, May 24, 2010

{Something to blog about}

Just more work craziness. I have a few really good friends at work who play along when I get in crazy moods. This last week I would give them a *challenge* word to use through out the day. These words just came out of thin air during our unpacking process on the trucks we unload.
It is hilarious for me to walk up to the registers and hear these people using these words - sometimes appropriately, other times just to make me laugh... I so appreciate the people I work with... MOST of them anyway!

Here are some of the words we used this week:

Naturally

Strudel

Pitiful




go ahead... see if you can use them in your life today. you will feel happy. promise!



*side note... Jackson has braces... for those who didn't know. He also just walked up to me with his arm over his head laughing like gary giggles off of Spy Kids and flashed me his arm pit hair. Gross. Yet oddly, I am proud.. *sniffle, sniffle*

1 comments:

Alisha said...

I can remember those awkward teenage years with braces! Fun for Jackson!