Monday, October 6, 2008

But you know I love you......

by Alison Krauss and Union Station

An instant fav for me when I first heard this a few years ago off her LIVE album. They are absolutely incredible live in a concert hall. I have NEVER heard anything like them. I have been to many a concert in my day, but never been completely awed like I was when they came to Kingsbury Hall...wow. Anyway, anyone knows she is a favorite of mine, and this song just fit my day today...
favorite line: 'How I wish that love was all we need to live
What a life we'd have, Cause I've got so much to give'

Yes, yes, if only we could live on dreams and love...how rich we would all be!

Anyway, Its not a super upbeat song, which I might need for this monday, but its a good song that warms me inside. Enjoy!

0 comments: