Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{we're all gonna get in a fight!}

So #1 pick this week for me is definately Pink {so what}
Favorite line {I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went}

Charley LOVES this song sooo much, I think she has an ear for music with a good beat and fun melody. She knows it almost by heart and she has only heard it a few times!

#2 this week is easily won by "Gavin" or Mr. Stefani {love remains the same}
Favorite line {I never thought that I had anymore to give}

Its the melody. kinda speaks to the soul. and I love it when you realize there is more inside you than you gave yourself credit for.

#3 The Killers {Human} need I say more?
Favorite line {are we human?}

Are we? sometimes I don't think so.

Enjoy!

you got a favorite? I am ALWAYS looking for new music! leave me your favorite song and line!

4 comments:

ja+4 said...

Michelle! Hey I looked up your blog and as beautiful and as sexy as the man is on your blog, I would love to see some of your family. Maybe they are there in a link somewhere and I am just too slow to figure it out. Anyway, email me sometime. I'd love to talk to you and see what you've been up to. abbiehigginson@hotmail.com
Abbie Jensen

Lesa said...

Shell my favorite line is "I got my rock moves" funny like napoleon dynamite

Alisha said...

I just got my ipod (that Tyler found in the snow in Park City) up and running so keep up the recommendations!

Jonathanks said...

Hello Evans Family!

I just came across your blog where you asked people for suggestions for new music.

I hope you don't mind this comment out-of-the-blue, just wanted to share some music with you :):)

After looking over the songs you folks have in your music player, I think I can recommend two artists you might like:

War Tapes -- somewhat like The Killers (http://www.myspace.com/wartapes)
Peter Bradley Adams -- has just been compared by the Wall Street Journal to James Taylor (http://www.peterbradleyadams.com)

Again, sorry for the uninvited visit to the Evans home, but it was done with the very best of intentions: bearing the gift of good music.

very best,

jonathan