Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YAY!

Just wanted to update the fam on how the shoots went. They all went well (some better than others), and I hate my lens. It makes my life stressed out! I am thinkin of selling it. Which is sad since it is my most expensive lens, and it gets the worst results. I will send it to be callibrated by Canon one of these days! I just hate it and maybe it will get lost in the mail! Better get insurance for it! Anyway, you can see some of the picts on the OCP blog, link to the right, if you wish. The ones of Ollie and the kids are awesome, Most of Ry's and rach's went alright, except when I used that dang lens! oh well, there are plenty of good ones to chose from! I will try to post some here to. I just get so busy!

Anywhoo, the kids are super excited for HALLOWEEN, as am I. charley is going to be the most challenging I think, since she wants to be Ariel The little mermaid, and I can't find a costume ANYWHERE. So me being the brilliant brain surgeon I am, decided to make it from scratch. HA! Its wednesday already, and not even started. I have a photoshoot tonight, Jackson's choir concert after that, a redbox dvd that has to be watched (the strangers! SUPER SCARY), Then I have a symphony concert with Emma and Charley in the morning, work tomorrow, and Party planning for Emma's class which entails sorting 3 different colors of beads into 24 piles for a necklace. Not hard right? Just time consuming! Major! anyway, plus all the regular stuff like editing, charley, the kids, Kurt, dinner, laundry, showers, and the list is endless! So I can hear you all saying 'PRIORITIZe' well, you can tell me which one is most important in your world, and we'll see what actually gets done around here!
oh well, no time like the present!

Their costumes:

Emma - Hannah Montana (even got her a wig...like she needs it.)
Ellie - Red Ninja
Charley - The little Mermaid Ariel
Kurt - Clown
Michelle - Unknown
Jackson - A doodlebop (maybe an oompa loompa)

1 comments:

eannette said...

Wow, this brings back memories of the good old days--always too much to do and never enough time. And who knew an Ariel costume would be so hard to find? I wish we lived closer; I could be most helpful with bead sorting and party planning.