Friday, November 7, 2008

{ollie}

My oldest brother Oliver and his gorgeous kids! It has been years since I have actually seen these kids, and it was such a treat to get to spend a few minutes with them and take some picts. I miss these guys sooo much! Its hard to be so far away (during the summer months ONLY) from the family. That is the only drawback with living in St George, all our family is up north. So we do appreciate when ever anyone makes it south. But aren't they just so gorgeous? I can still see the 'baby-ness' in all of them still...maybe its in their eyes...they look the same as when they were 2 years old. ahhh. so cute. thanks to Ollie to do something that is probably on the list of unbareable tortures for him...taking pictures. Why do all men not like getting pictures taken? Seriously, i want to know.


And I adore the sunflare on this photo....plus how big Payden is next to Ollie, Madi, and Randy. Talk about growing up! Still, they are just sweet kids.

0 comments: