Sunday, November 16, 2008

{peek a boo}

A little over due, but I am finally out from behind the lens....My friend/neighbor/coworker/photographer took this of Charley and I while scouting for new locations. St George is fastly approaching capacity for photographers. There's just alot of people with little space. Anywhoo, I was thrilled when I saw a shot that is completely 'US' ~ since Char and I are joined at the hip!
Another week gone by, I need to pick some new favorite tunes...
Anyway, enjoy!

6 comments:

Jaime Miller said...

I'm glad we're friends before all the other titles, hee hee! You and Charley are sure some beautiful gals!! Whit Wheew (that's a whistle!!)

Alisha said...

you 2 are so cute!!! What are you going to do in a couple years when she starts school? I guess you will just have to have another :). Have fun at Twilight, that is if Kurt makes it back from that airplane trip! he he

Carrick family said...

soooo over due!!!!! I want it so I have a pic of you in my house!!!! precious for sure

Lesa said...

i left the above comment and i have know idea why it says carricks. LESa

Michelle and those Kids said...

That is funny! I was wondering why she would want a pict of me in her house!!! Just crazy! Anywhoooo!

photo-bloguer said...

Wow !I really love you pictures!you and your little daugther look so nice togheter*-*
Seriously love it!