Thursday, November 27, 2008

TWILIGHT

Lets see, where to start, where to start.

I was let down. I just kept expecting it to get better. It wasn't aweful, it was just not done very well.
Parts that i didn't like:
The makeup
The dialog
jasper
skipping the meadow scene

Parts I did like:
Soundtrack
Cheif Charlie Swan
Jacob
Bella
and Edward in parts.

There you have it. I could go on and on about it, but lets just say I wouldn't go see it in the theaters again (Sorry Jackson), but I would rent it from Redbox. So there ya go.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

that sucks you didn't like it. I actually did like it but I went with really low expectations so that probably helped! Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

Lesa said...

ya me too! I wasnt expecting much and I read the books so long ago, if twilight was fresh on my mind I think I would have been let down too..I loved it though, but you know me, Im easily entertained.

Megan said...

I Agree on all accounts. Jasper was laughable. The new director directed one of my fave movies though. About A Boy! Love it! He should do a great job.