Thursday, November 20, 2008

{Safe}

So Kurt made it home, Gone less than 24 hours. I think this is good for me, I didn't know how afraid of planes I actually was. Its good to know my fears. He said that the plane was smooth sailin, and the most terrifying part was getting gas in Sacramento. Funny. Anyway.

YEAH BABY!! TWILIGHT TOMORROW!! Have fun everyone who has tickets. Can't wait to see the book come to life! Hopefully my husband wont be the only person asleep in the theater. And I hope that I am not completely surrounded by thirteen year old girls giggling and talking the whole time. I should've probably waited a few weeks until it had calmed down, but I just couldn't wait. So I have doomed myself. All the kids want to go see it, including Charley just because everyone else wants to go, but I just couldn't do the kid thing when I am trying to concentrate. Its kinda selfish, but I wanted to enjoy it. Plus Kurt and I rarely go out by ourselves, so its a great opportunity to kill alot of birds. :)

4 comments:

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

You know, I'm a pretty pathetic soul. To tell you the truth I had never heard of Twilight until about three weeks ago. Don't ask me what planet I have been living on for the last couple of years, but apparently everyone and their dog knows what Twilight is. Well, I hope Kurt and you enjoy a much deserved date night. I know I need one. As for Thanksgiving, we are going to Solomon's family dinner, but we have plans to come down probably the week before Christmas. So I will let you know.

Annette said...

I'm glad Kurt came home safe. Usually they give Valium to the person who is afraid of flying, but maybe they should give some to the spouse who is home worrying. Enjoy Twilight. Lynds and I need to get the books so we can be up with pop culture. We'll be waiting for your movie review.

Lesa said...

I knew he would be fine, but flying can be scary. I want to know about your twilight experience...mine was good and bad.. our seats got double booked but we got free drinks and popcorn and free tickets??still would have liked a soft seat instead of a hard chair..I love edward!!

PatriotPundit said...

Michelle - I cant believe I found your blog. I would like to communicate with you, and catch up on you and your family. Send me an e-mail sometime at my G-Mail address.

Kevin Fullmer
Old Missionary