Friday, January 23, 2009

Music Music Music

Yes, I know I have a lot of time on my hands but I can't get enough! Just heard Kelly Clarkson's newest release, 'My life would suck without you' and I love it. Makes me kinda bounce around the house and keeps me in a good mood. Needed some good uplifting tunes. Been raining here all day since early in the morning. Love the Rain. Also, since Bruce is coming out soon, I will share one of my favorite Bruce songs, its called 'One Step Up' Sometimes its exactly what I relate to in life. One step up and two steps back. I love it on days like today - goes along with the rain. I also love love love 'lift me up'. there is something to be said about a man who isn't afraid to sing like that. i couldn't find it to put on the playlist, but one step is there. Anyway, Happy Weekend Everyone!

0 comments: