Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I think I need to shoot more...

I just came across this picture file of when Charley, Me, Jaime M. (friend/neighbor), and Baylie (neighbors daighter) went out looking for locations to shoot at. I wanted to check out this huge tunnel out in the middle of no where on the way to a ghost town. So we stopped to check it out on our way home, just sorta playing and blowing some blooming sage around. I didn't think much of the shots really but have edited some from the session a while ago. I was looking in some old files and found this one of Charley, and I think it may be my favorite image of all time. I simply adore how real it reflects the moment since there were seeds flying everywhere...she ended up with a bunch in her mouth and hair and I think Jaime even ate some from shaking the bush. It really was a cool moment. anyway, just thought I would share.

7 comments:

Megan said...

This is such an AMAZING photo!! It really shows how great you are at photography and catching that moment!

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

So beautiful shell! Photography and decorating are really your calling in life!

Allred Family said...

Love the picture. Thanks so much for coming up our way and for all of Kurts help. You guys are the greatest!

Jaime Miller said...

I love this one. I have a problem though, how come I am only your neighbor, I want to be your friend!! LOL! As always beautiful work.

Lesa said...

woooooow!!!! really cool!!!

Annette said...

This is so magical. It could win a prize.

solodunk said...

so LOVE this shot . . . . soooooo cute!