Monday, April 6, 2009

{music}

Fell in love with this one the first time I heard it riding in the GMC after the Toy went back to the factory. I miss it. Anyway, the song is Here Comes Goodbye, by Rascal Flatts. I usually like their songs, I don't have any albums except for one my sister made for me, but its all scratched so I can't listen to it. Again, this is just a good song. I love sad songs with great melody, but this one is just plain fun to sing. How sad is it that this guys is in my vocal range? He sings high for a guy. Anyway, its on the bottom of Kurts playlist, so give it a listen if you are in the mood for a great sounding song!

2 comments:

Jaime Miller said...

I like this song too. I'm not a big country music fan, but I love Rascal Flatts. The video to this song made me cry!

KATE said...

Hey Michelle,

We are headed down to St. George next week. We'll be there Thur-Sat. I have some pharmacist education meetings during the day, but maybe we could find some time to get together. We could drag the Boulevard and listen to Prince, or maybe something else.

Plus, did Abbie get in touch with you about the girls coming down in May? It is the weekend of the 15th.

Kate