Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{LUCKY}

Someone around here is gifted. I swear. The man can win at anything. He is good at everything. He can make anything. He put 5 bucks in a nickel slot in the middle of the desert and hits the jackpot after losing $2.50! Then he finds out his prize is not just a tv or dvd player, no. His Major Award is a Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4. I know. I didn't know what that was either. 'Its a sooped up 4-wheeler.......a side by side' Says Jackson. OHHHH! wow! Kurt has been in an exceptionally good mood these days with Mule on the brain!...'we can take it camping, and hunting, and fishing....' He is in HEAVEN! Anyway, not to brag... but he is just sooo darn LUCKY! congrats Kurt on your 'major award'. Is that f-r-a-geelay? It must be french.

So, how do we get a 1/2 ton oversized sooped up side by side machine home through the desert? Let's see if he can pull it off!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Kurt's just a lucky guy. It all started when he won the top prize (I think it was $250) at his high school graduation party. But in my opinion, the biggest prize he ever won was the heart of his wonderful wife!

Lesa said...

Lucky is right, well that's his nicname from now on. Have fun and wear helmets!!!! Golden broke his leg in half one of those things 5 months a go. OUCH!

Jaime Miller said...

I am sticking my tongue out at you super talented, so beautiful, to darn lucky people....send some of that my way would you?

Alisha said...

Tyler would say that it is because of "good clean livin!" Congrats guys, you deserve it!

Denice said...

Hmm..I wonder how his major award is going to look in your front window! Lucky guy...we never win anything! Congrats!!