Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mi Familia

So back in EARLY July my side of the family had a reunion/bbq in Spanish Fork. The kids were already up in the valley visiting the grandmas and needed a ride home. So I was able to go up and pick up the kiddies AND attend the bbq. It was a fun time. I missed my kids after a few days of being gone, so we came home that night after the bbq.
Here's some picts I snagged while there. Thanks Lynn for taking the ones of all us kids. Mom- I will email them to you so you can have a copy! xoxo















MY personal favorite:

3 comments:

Lesa said...

ok.....i have been camping at jay's family reunion all week and to come home to see these on ur blog is such a treat!!!! They are adorable. I want to see all of them, the rest of the picts that are cut off. Email me when you get 5 minutes, ok that will never happen.how about when you get 5 seconds???? I didnt get very many picts that night. I love the one of you and OLLIE. and Rachel's belly. cute cute cute

Jaime Miller said...

There are some smokin' hot mommas in this group...you look so perty Meechelle!

Annette said...

Wow, Shell. These are wonderful pictures. Such a cute and happy family!