Friday, May 7, 2010

Information for you

So at work we have been having a discussion about the old characters heckle and jeckle. Maybe you remember them. i do. I am not that old, but somehow, I remember these characters! anyway, there is huge debate over what kind of bird these guys are. I said crows, along with about half the crew... the other half said magpies... Heckle and Jeckle are indeed MAGPIES... that look more like crows. haha.
Click for a picture of Heckle and Jeckle They are adorable. I dont remember a thing about them other than what they looked like and I thought one of them had a stoggie... with patent shoes. guess not.

Also, If you are wondering who sang Mr Bo Jangles... its the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. They made it famous in 1971. I had no idea the nitty gritty dirt band was so old. I thought they just started out in the 90's with fishing in the dark... you all remember that toe tapper, dont ya! anyway, just more of what goes on at work. haha. more debate and discussion.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

i LOVE YOUR RANDOM INFO:)