Monday, May 3, 2010

team COCO

My love for conan o'brien might be unknown to some, however, I am coming out as his #1 fan! I even signed up for a twitter account just so I can have him send me tweets. I love it! I know its a random obsession, but laughter is seriously under rated! think of the ab workout you would get if you could be a fly on his wall. Seriously some funny junk! anyway, this is one of his tweets...

"Eddie Vedder's set at my show in Seattle last night melted my eyeballs. Seriously, I'm going to sue Eddie for boiling my ocular-jelly."

hahaha. where and how does he come up with this randomness! He is my HERO!
Have a great day everybody!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I too love Coco! Why were we not at his show in Vegas?!?!

Michelle and those Kids said...

i KNOW! i looked to see if he would hit slc but no. he is just driving through. I hope he tweets about utah! something hilarious no doubt!

Tamera said...

I love him too. It's going to be a long few months, waiting for his new show. I have to agree with him - Eddie Vedder live melts my eyeballs as well!