Monday, November 17, 2008

{airplanes}

The top three songs are dedicated to my sweet man. He is taking on my worst current fear....airplanes. He is flying to California on someones private jet for a training session about a system in the house he is wiring for KV. AND it terrifies me. I just hate planes. Sorry Les, sorry Jay, sorry every pilot out there! I just DO NOT like putting my life in the hands of someone else...i know i know, the statistics of plane crashes, and air travel is safer than the streets, but there is just something about them that makes me sick to my guts. Needless to say, I am truly having an anxiety attack about this. I am sure he will be fine, its just that the threat is there in the back of my mind and it wont go away. So, thats that.

Other than that, I put some songs on the list from Paramore, they are on the twilight soundtrack and I like thier sound. Don't know them that well, so its more for me to distract myself and give something else a try! I really like Hallelujah so far. but no favorite lines yet.

1 comments:

Annette said...

Kurt's flying on a private jet? I guess that makes him a jet-setter. I'm not one to worry much about my flying, but if Kent ever went on a flight without me, I'd be nervous. It's a wife's job to worry. Loved the pictures you took Sunday.