Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{OCMS}

One of my all time favorite bands came out with a new album in September, and I thought I would share. Its good if you're in the mood for jugband old time music...turn it up loud and clean the house type music. They are definately unique and classy and gritty. So there are a few of the new ones on the top of the playlist- Alabama High-Test, Crazy Eyes (ya gotta love a song titled like that), and Methamphetamine (Tells it like it is.). We here at the Evan's house love to rock out or jig to them any chance we get but especially on Saturday morning. I love them so much its where I got the name for the photo business. But I just love crows - black crows, counting crows, old crow, and oldcrow was an old whiskey - so there is something to it, ya know...some kind of history. Anyway, Enjoy!

0 comments: