Sunday, August 30, 2009

The crow is back


I needed this one. Just to get back into it. I have been absent this whole year it seems to me. I have new breath. new life. new desire. I miss creating. I miss doing it by my self. It is what I have and I alone. All I need are my eyes and my mind. This is not an original composition. after all, nothing really is. This one was different.I wasn't afraid to fail. like I have been in the past~ where I only wanted to do what I knew I was good at. I took a chance, I said to hell with it. I want to try it. lucky for me, and her really, I am satisfied with taking a step. Now I am hungry to perfect.
I miss everyone. Just so you know.

6 comments:

Megan said...

You were missed. Welcome back!

Annette said...

Wow, Shell. This picture took my breath away. Your artistic talents are not only visual--your writing is pure poetry.

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

So Beautiful Michelle!!! I'm glad you're back. We all need you and your wonderful talents! We love you guys!

Lesa said...

I'm soo proud of ya sis

Mother Bird said...

Beautiful.

Alisha said...

amazing! keep it up!